1. 2. 3. Report!
Learn a simple audience-centered reporting strategy.
This course is currently available for free.
Consider it a sample of the kind of materials available to students enrolled in the DiY Data Design - Action Club.
- Do you find report design a little overwhelming these days?
- Does it feel like everyone is asking for shorter, visual reports?
- Do you worry that the short report is not long enough to properly share your findings?
1. 2. 3. Report! is a simple audience-centered strategy designed to make your life as a report creator easier. This course is short but the strategy is at the heart of all of my professional design work.
Reporting does not have to be hard or annoying.
What you will learn.
- The modern 1:3:25 reporting standard and why it's not really about the page numbers.
- A 3 bucket audience approach to choosing the right report types to create.
- My reverse report design process that can make creating contemporary visual reports easier and faster.
You will also get access to 4 activities.
- Designing a 25 Pager
- Designing a 3 Pager
- Designing a 1 Pager
Chris Lysy is a professional information designer and the author of The Reporting Revolution.
Through his virtual workshop and courses, Chris draws lessons from two decades of research, evaluation, and design experience. You can learn more about Chris by reading his blog at freshspectrum.com.